Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hot Flat and crowded by Thomas Fiedman

A book that I have enjoyed more than his more popular "The World is flat". Some about reading about renewable energy and being a computer engineer( with and educational background in electricity). This book made me turn off my TV when I am not using it, and made me think about pursuing a Masters degree in Renewable energy ( M.Eng EE).

But mostly this book is about why it is important to preserve our ecosystem ( http://www.newsweek.com/2010/11/21/why-scientists-are-searching-for-cures-underwater.html). Why it is important to develop a taxation policy to encourage investment in green energy.

Even though targeted at American and covering to some extend chinese policy the appeal of the book is global. Anyone interested in the environment will find this book interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment