Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

God's Judgement

I have to say I have been feeling injustice lately. A lot of unjust things have happened to me, members of my family. I have have spent some time thinking about them, but there is nothing more I can do. I see no way of correcting these wrongs in this life. So I started thinking about how God is going to judge us all in the end. And I started having very bad thoughts about those people who have wronged me. I started thinking that well I would like God to send them to hell.

But this is completely against Christian doctrine. We are supposed to forgive the people who trespass against us or else God will not forgive us. So this leads me to think about whether there will truly be any justice in the end. I mean if you forgive against those who wronged you in the end, maybe God will forgive them as well, and then you might end up in heaven with these same people and they won't be punished. So no justice in the afterlife as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment